Welcome, guys, this site was created to be a place where creativity and imagination blend in harmony in terms of games, movies, arts, songs, health, and technology. This site is currently under development, any suggestion about the content will be happily received. We hope you enjoy your visits!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Puzzle of the Week #001 - Hint I


A father and a son are chatting when the son poses this question: "Dad, I'm 22 now, but just how old are you?"

The father replies, "You wanna know how old your old man is, eh? Hmm, well, I tell you what. I'm as old as your age, plus half of my age."

How old is the father?

Hint 1 :
It sound convoluted, but look again at what's been presented.

"I'm as old as your age , Plus half of my age."

This means that if you take away half of the father's age, you'll have the age of the son.

As you already know, the son is 22.

Next Hint :  Hint II
Back to the Puzzle :  Puzzle #001

No comments:

Post a Comment

; ;